likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Monday, June 12, 2006

Friendship






Friends mean a loooooooooot me. Trust me.... If u are my friend....Then remember that u will not be forgotten till my last breath!!! To say my friends are the sweeeeeeeeeetest ones. They are the best and they simply rock!! :) :)


I really enjoy chatting with them pulling their legs and making pranks and worrying them..!! Well sometimes true friendship lies in making pranks too...! Pranks in sense is something just for fun..... :D





So these are the best ones that I possess..... Gayathri and Rishika....:) Well they are really good!! Most of the ones who are reading this page know them..... Well that's the school uniform that we had when I was in India.... No need to tell u that they r my best buddies from India....




Wow this is so true........ Friends really play an important role........ :) :)



[Her picture is expired : Sorry]



This is Aditi!!!! I don't think I should mention that she is pretty! If you say that she isn't pretty then there's something wrong with your eyes..... Go check with an opthamologist (HE HE). She is really cool.... And that's her prom picture.....





This is my friend Sara..... She is one of the most lovable girl....! She helps me a looooot....^_^!! We both take the same school bus and many of the times we do have fun......:)




Friendship isn't always easily described. The Eskimos, they say, have a hundred different words for snow. Unfortunately, the English language isn't quite as innovative, though it has vast opportunities to differentiate meaning. And so is Friendship.


Instead of different words, however, we're stuck with simple adjectives. Close friend. Best friend. Childhood friend. Intimate friend. Trusted friend. Beloved friend. But whether you use adjectives or different words, few could deny the nearly infinite meaning in such a simple word.


Friends are special people. We can't pick our family, and we're sorely limited in the number of them at any rate. Society and mores (and often our own conscience) dictate we select a single mate. But our friends can be as diverse and infinite as the adjectives we choose. Our friends, in a very real sense, reflect the choices we make in life.

Few more pictures.....

You can see Todd , Mallory and Emily......



This is Swetha......Frankly cool.....

Aren't my friends cool????? Yup! You r right.....They r cool.....If your answer is no then you should know something more about them. After that I'm sure that everyone will say "Yeah .... I agree" (HA HA ^_^!!)..... That's how they are....

So that's it for now.....I'll be back with something more interesting.....lol....

Stay connected......

posted by Likhitha @ 6:12 PM,


3 Comments:

At Monday, June 12, 2006 7:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...Your Post is pretty good...Interesting.....  

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey like it the way you descibed friendship......  

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@harsha : hi harsha... thanks...

@ anonymous : Yeah! wish everyone liked it too... and thanks for commenting...:)