likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Staying indoors without my mom.....

Well, Okay, I have my Blog now..... What do you think i would do for the rest of my day??? My mom is in India. So, This is the best time for me to get into the kitchen and experiment with all sought of dishes.

Wait a minute....!! Are r u surprised???? Well a lot of people are amused with the fact that I'm cooking and started writing mails telling me not to cook any more. Well....I'm not a bad cook. Not a good cook either.But my dad's a pretty good cook. so we are kind of getting along. I can openly tell u that I'm always pretty much confused about Baking soda ,Sugar and salt please don't laugh if I tell u that I made a lot of mistakes with these 3 combinations in past!! A lot of times I added one instead of adding the other.

Starting to enjoy things that I can reach! I lately discovered that I'm fine staying home alone though its long and booooooooorrrrrriiiing... Without my mom! So pretty much nothing that my parents have to worry about this...

Right now I'm going through an SAT prep site and browsing desi music.....hmmm...!!

My friend Emily made a discovery when she went outside of her biology class
DISCOVERY : Living Dirt
Ha Ha Ha ....^_^!!

posted by Likhitha @ 9:47 AM,


2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm serious! the dirt WAS living! BELIEVE ME!
ah, the terrors of cooking... likhitha, never put biscuits in a microwave for a looong time... trust me, bad idea! i know from experience!  

At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:27:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

Emily do u mean the living dirt was something like a wierd Fungi or bacteria???Sherwood is pretty much a tidy place...don't ask me about the portables though...!! HEH HEH