likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Is Winning Everything????

I fight against the odds
Just a glimpse is what I need
The sky is mine to own and seek
To high fly on success
To run amidst the fluffy clouds
To dance with the Stars
To feel the wind hitting across my face
That's my dream
My dream of a redezvous with success!

There it is
I spotted it!
There is my success
Now all that to do is walk towards it
Face the obstacles with courage
And reach that pinnacle which is ever so elusive

To make my dreams come true
I have to battle my way through
The long hard way is what I will take
But, does success have a landmark?
Can I say I've won now?
And is that battle won eternal?
I Cogitate on whether the battle is worth fighting
Or How I won is more important
I realize that it is!
What I'm fighting against and how I'm fighting is important
Everything else, I believe will follow,
WINNING and SUCCESS too!!!

So, what I believe is Winning is not everything......
how I do and which way I do is important.

posted by Likhitha @ 11:09 AM,


2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 01, 2006 9:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey liks... this is really cool... nice thoughts... you r really sweet likhitha.... :)  

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@serena : Hi...

@divya : thanks div! :)