likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Friday, June 23, 2006

Expressions... :)... :| ....:(

Most of the times we don't mean to talk a lot...That's the time when they overtake our face and creates a whole new meaning.... @_@!! .... EXPRESSIONS....

Wuuuuhh!!!

Smile.... Anger... Sorrow... Grin.... Blush... Smug.... Sigh... Confusion.... Cry..... Laugh..... Worried.... Surprised.... And the list goes on. 'Cuz there are a gazillion of them.

Just hoping to satiate the queer morbid curiosity of some of my readers about the word.....

I get a Summer job with a good salary.... I would be saying " Partaaaaaay" and would be excited......


I decide to give a party and my friend drops out.....
I would be like " Oh! Man..... Whyyyyy???"




If My Friends from India or my 8th grade social studies teacher Mrs.Reddy ask me for an online chat then I would be like.... " Cooool...This is going to be fun"




After watching a movie which has a similar story like Swades or the new video from A.R.Rehman (Eg: Jana Gana Mana....) I would be like... "hmm...I miss India"





I get 4.0 GPA in my final Semester then I would be like..... "woooowwww!!!"





Well there are many more moments when u use expressions instead of words....
Some times they change attitudes too...
Trust me they do work.... 'Cuz people value them....

Smile is the cutest expression that I ever accept...

Therefore.... Smile....Smile...Smile....And did I mention Smile???? Well! KEEP SMILING ^_^!!!

NOTE: Smile is Contagious....But there's nothing bad in spreading it.... :) :) :) ....


posted by Likhitha @ 7:54 PM,


6 Comments:

At Monday, June 26, 2006 1:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey likhitha i loved the way u defines each expression....it's really cool  

At Monday, June 26, 2006 1:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

defined*  

At Monday, June 26, 2006 3:25:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

Thanks Aditi..  

At Friday, June 30, 2006 10:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice... Simple sweet...Just like u...  

At Saturday, July 01, 2006 9:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... thats such a cute post... gud job...  

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@anonymous :ha ha... thank you ^_^!

@nick : thanks nick... :)