likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Wednesday, August 16, 2006

August Avocation !!!

Yes, I was eager to explore a new place. Which??? My Newest residing locality! Flitting is what I see with time!!! Yup! I'm drifting away along with it!!! But I wonder why don't it obey the 3rd law of Newton... It's not giving me any opposite reaction.... (eh?Youu got my point?!)WhatI'mm saying is, I don't want to face the "tinkle - ding - shatter - clink" after my school starts....Too much time going vain!

Ahem! So if you wonder where I was the whole week! We scheduled to make a move to a better place for certain specific reasons...! I was completely drowned with the packing work which made my body parts go sore!And later I have been soaked sinked and soped with the soreness! I was trying to be buoyant. But, what to do the force of soreness is very strong!

So Here I'm very active and strengthened ( enough to kick someone :P) !!!

I declared my respectful Salutations to my native land -INDIA On Aug 15 and reminisced the middle school memories of marchpast and me singing the National Anthem!!

I think that's it for now...
Will buzz ur attention after a couple of days with interesting Virginia experiences !!

posted by Likhitha @ 4:54 PM,


1 Comments:

At Friday, August 18, 2006 3:41:00 AM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

Search for the line I have given you in the template. It is trying to load a css file that doesn't load. It messes up the template with firefox and flock.