likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Sunday, August 06, 2006

Aug 6

Days are just passing... I still remember my last year's friendship day! No no... Not the last year's its the 2004's!!! Friends brought me those shiny smart friendship bands and tied to my wrist!! And it was the best time as per my remembrance....

So It's Aug 6.... Happy Friendship Day to everyone!!!

Nothing much with me... In this week I'm quite busy with household work and reading (a bit!!)...

I recently joined Orkut!!! I can't believe I met few people whom I thought I won't have any contact with them in my life again!!It feels good after talking to them! It's really a good place to meet ur old friends.... I also found my school community in it.... It's awesome...

Everything else is quite common.... Cooking is working perfect.... Mom is enjoying in India!! My cousin is getting married on Aug 6th! Hope she is not troubled with the rains in hyderabad!!

I watched few movies in the recent times.... The best ones are Mitr and Pink Panther....
Mitr is really a very touching NRI life.... And Pink Panther is too hilarious!!

Aug 15 ahead....

Then that's it for now.... I will be back later....
stay tuned.... :) :)
likhitha....

posted by Likhitha @ 7:07 AM,


6 Comments:

At Monday, August 07, 2006 5:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I have read about Orkut in one of the other blog also. I didn't know it's so famous that most of the people join.

I will also spare some time to join Orkut.

Love
Nidhi  

At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:03:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@Nidhi: Hi nidhi!!!Yeah! I always ignored orkut invitations...tought it was just a big time waste but it's really good....i met my old friends and cousins...Sure...Join orkut....

@Sethu: Ah! Thanks for the compliments....Sure...!!!  

At Sunday, December 03, 2006 12:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....  

At Monday, December 04, 2006 8:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton  

At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 2:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want such sites to become as much as possible, and their number increased with every day!
- www.blogger.com 3
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone  

At Friday, December 29, 2006 10:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I considered myself as the professional in this theme, and did not think that I can find in the Internet something new. But having come on your site, I have understood, that I know nothing and it is necessary for me to study and study as much as possible.
- www.blogger.com e
spaghetti alla carbonara