likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Sunday, July 23, 2006

usual blah blah stuff

After a tiring and messed up week... We visited the Chesapeake Bay(North Beach) ....

It was a good experience as I finally dicovered a plan of rescuing ourselves when it rains during the trip! Yup!!! Now that I mentioned the "rain" .... You can expect me say that, it rained during our visit but it was after we enjoyed our play thingie in the water!! As a great lover of Rain I managed myself to enjoy in the strangest possibility :) :) :) ... It would have been more fun if my mom was there with us... i miss her...

I went with my dad and one of his friend's family! They were really great in spending time with us... and they have 2 cute and sweet little daugthers... Kavya and Yasha Sri... it was a pleasure to spend time with those cuties...

hmm... Then we had a Pizza and watched The Terminal movie... it was fun.... that was the end of the day....

I'm still waiting for something exciting to happen.... actually there had been not much fun nowasdays though!!

After a long time i decided to say a hi to all of the Gods in the Shiva Vishnu Temple,Greenbelt!! Yeah..... had a good Darshan(Visit) .... it was plesant after a sad incident...

My dad was talking about my college and stuff... but was tensed up and didn't say a word!! i just nodded my head to whatever he said.... My fate decides it all... just working on it what ever that seems to be the best...

Our new locality in Virginia wasn't that bad!! there are few good stores nearby and the surroundings seemed pretty ok ....

hmm... i should prepare myself to leave Maryland!

So thats all for now... enough of blah blah blah!!

Catch u soon... Stay tuned...

Likhitha (*_*) !!!

posted by Likhitha @ 11:46 PM,


2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Likitha

It's fun to go with family.

Hey where the pics :)

Cheers
Nidhi  

At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:46:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@ NIDHI :
Hey! thanks, Pictures are on their way! Just not knowing the way from camera cord! I just have to push them but too lazy to do that! .... I will soon update it with pics...

Have a good one...