likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My Blog...

It is so called a Self-discovery which made me ponder about the blah blah blah stuff I write in this blog!! Yes, I realized the fact... Yeah... That which fixed my mind to change everything in this blog... Its that I discovered the reflections of this blog don't exactly match my ideas and thought process...

My first though was... Why I'm I writing this blog?
Natural tendency of my brain reveals the fun that I'm having with this blog... That's not the only part that I have to take under the hood of my considerations... There are few other things that makes someone's blog special.... Its the content of the blog that makes the reader think about a certain situation... It's something that should be really exciting and should be written in the way that we actually feel it... Brain should be accompanied with few other things something like a good heart...

My second thought was... Why do I have to change this blog details and writing style???
After feeling strange about my wired thoughts .... I kept my brain busy for a while to think about my writings... I feel that this blog and the posts I publish don't reflect my ideology...
that tells u the reason why I decided to do this...

My third thought was... What I'm I going to do to get back the things that my blog seems to be missing....!!
Come on... Why will I have to tell u things before hand... And what's the thrill in doing that??? HA HA... Wait and See...
there's something surely going to be new...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something that came across my mind : Think Before you act... And act as u thought... ^_^!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers....

posted by Likhitha @ 6:37 AM,


0 Comments: