likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Friday, June 30, 2006

What's SCIENCETEIN ....

I'm Extremely happy due to the permanent death of Biology class in my life...! HA HA... Sounds strange huh... Yeah.... The word Sciencetein actually works only for Physics and chemistry.... When it comes to Biology... I would say nahhh!! Whether you all like it or not.... I'm overly joyous about this interesting fact... One of my friend came forward with a general doubt on a disease called Chikenguniya.... What all I know about the disease is that its caused by a mosquito... and when I answered her question ,she came up with a more specific one : " What kind of mosquito and what is its Lifecycle?" Raising my eyebrows I replied her saying ....."This is the reason why I hate biology!!!" hmm...! Stunned with the wiered reply.... She gave a big grin... The expression which I didn't expect... She asked me about the word sciencetein in my blog introduction... Well I think its clear now.... Yeah! I'm not very much interested in Biology.... SCIENCETEIN is just the word that I created for my blog to rhyme with Likinstein. Likinstein is the combination of two words... Likhitha and Einstein.... ! Yeps.... I'm a huge lover of Albert Einstein.... LIKINSTEIN is a 10 letter word originated in the sense of my creativity as LIK+INSTEIN....!!

No Offence is expressed towards Biology... Cuz I do value the subject and I do know the importance of it. Its just that I'm not interested in biology as I'm curious about physics... Yeah... That's what I want to mention... Just to prevent negative comments from biology lovers....

TROI TROI TROI.....FLASH BACK..... Can u see the black and white spirals ???? (sign of flash back...ha ha ha).... Yeah! Flashback to 2003....

Those were the days when I was doing my 8th grade and when we had some stuff that dealt with agriculture,Weeds,Machines,and the crop diseases etc etc .... That stuff really freaked me out and that's the time when I developed this abnormal dislike towards biology.... Well, I never lost my grip in biology though I didn't like it.... But as far as to my memory I was never into the subject with curiosity and anxiousness as I was into Physics and chemistry... Its from that time when I actually discovered the fact that I completely lost my interest in Biology...

I love Anatomy though... I still have my good opinions towards few parts of biology.... hmm... Hope this cleared everyone's doubts on the word Sciencetein , Likinstein and my interests towards Biology...

I didn't intend to hurt anyone with this post.... If I did hurt some of the biology lovers.... I APOLOGIZE ....

I will get back to this blog later...

Stay tuned.... :) :) :)

posted by Likhitha @ 10:34 PM,


4 Comments:

At Saturday, July 01, 2006 9:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEH HEH ... Likinstein - Sciencetein... they surely rhyme... I'm not inerested in biology either...But a lot of times i regret for the poor knowledge that i have in biology...  

At Monday, July 03, 2006 12:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool words...i looooove biology...and it didn't hurt me when u mentioned that u hate biology... :)... NICE...  

At Monday, July 03, 2006 12:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked those words... Sciencetein and likinstein... Interesting...  

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@divya : yeah i know u hate bio too... hmm... thanks anyway...

@monika : Thank you... i'm glad it didn't hurt u... ^_^!!

@emi :Thank you...