likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Sunday, June 25, 2006

Holidays....!!!

The leaves on the branches sing softly in the breeze, The shadows dance on the grass,The sunlight hits everything with a shining glow, The butterflies model their jewels for everyone to see While the grass reaches up towards the sky water hums a sweet lullaby Until the wind catches the momentand moves it alongThen the sun sets, saying goodnight.

That's when it all beginsThe stars, swinging in time,The footsteps of animals,gently wandering to and fro,The moon suddenly awakens to say hello,and all to soon, goodbyeAnd the day comes to life once again .....

But whatever it is... most of the people agree that Holidays are the happiest days.... I had the same feeling till yesterday... But I can't take them any more.... Oh! My god.... I still have 2 more months.... It's kind of routine... Well it's not that I'm not having fun. But I'm worried that I'm letting the precious time go vain...!! I want to learn something... Well after discovering what to learn... I realize that I'm interested in website development... ! Thought it's really cool... My target was HTML.... Then something else....

HTML is pretty easy... It took me 2 days to learn the whole content.... I should say thanks to the W3schools.org... that's a pretty cool website I really learned a lot of things from it....

As my mom is in India right now ( as I mentioned before...) me and my sister , we both are home alone... Well my sister is kind of cool but addicted to T.V. and that to Disney Channel....

I'm spending most of the time on internet.... happy to mention that I'm spending 3 hours a day for online SAT preparation and 1 hour for online ChemistryPreperation....!! Editing my blog is the most interesting thing but sad to say that I may not find time to edit my blog once I start my school....Well I'm sure that I would try my best...

I can't believe that I'm going to change my school.... Once I start my school, 11th grade is going to be a whole new adventure .... You can expect me to post all of the crazy things that happen everyday... Ha *excited*.....

So this is how it goes.... Wake up.....Fresh up..... Breakfast....Chat with friends....SAT Prep ....Lunch....Website Development.....Online Chemistry Prep ....2 hours rest....Edit blog......Phones....Neighbor's....Chat with Dad....Dinner....Bed time.....

that's my routine life....

I will be back ....

Stay connected......

posted by Likhitha @ 12:26 PM,


2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 01, 2006 9:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My chores are often same when my mom is on a vacation.... So studying in holidays??? cool... book worm...  

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:38:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@monika : Nice to know about that...
Well... not that far to be a worm!!