likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Friday, July 14, 2006

Conventional Stuff ( Can be crazy too...)

Ever since I started this blog, I've been updating it for every alternate day. But much happened this week which kept me away from blogging.

SMITHSONIAN

It was a long time ago that I was planning to visit local museums... So anyway... I checked out one of the Smithsonian museum... The National Air and Space Museum. Its naturally eye rolling....!! It was really good... But it was for a very short time and I wish I visit once again...

The whole museum was some what partitioned to two sections.... One being Aviation and the other being the Space.... We didn't visit the space section...But have been to the Aviation area... It was amazing... They had a huuuuuuuge collection of Air-crafts...!! No wonder... Its one of the world's best museum.


INDIA


I was very happy for the fact that Agni III had a success in its 3500 to 5000 Kms Ballistic missile test fire.

Sadly, INSAT-4c wasn't a success.... We will surely make it up....

TERRORISM.... I was quite starled with the terrors in mumbai... Almost 200 people killed and many injured... What worse can happen.... Hope God have some mercy left...


!!! ME DRIVING !!!

Yeah!!! I'm learning to drive and get my license after few months.... It was really a great time I had controlling the Accelerator and remind myself that if anything goes wrong my friend BREAK is always with to co-operate. Not very short it was when I turned the steering well right and changed the gear to take a "U" turn.... That took me a whole lot patience....

Anyway it was a splendid 45mins learning lesson from my dad....
I can surely say that my dad was much worried more than me who turned on the car engine for the first time.... My Inner me was however managed talking with my brain.... Giving me all of the instructions I need to get from my nerves....

Virginia will have to take care of its people... No Kidding.. coz I will surely get my license... HE HE


RANDOM STUFF

hmm... Something random would be like confusing the Pizza Hut guy..... ha ha ha.... Truly speaking.... I was so much scared when my cousin revealed the plot.... Its that we never had a coupon for $8.99 Large Pizza... As that's the most common pizza coupon, and my friend being the trickiest one... Managed to convince a bad actor like me and made me tell a lie... Well this would cause nothing to the pizza hut guy... coz I took the coupon with me many times but they never even cared enough to record it...

But this time... We didn't had a coupon and we pretended that we had it.... Unfortunately the guy asked us for the coupon.... I gave a baffled and perplexed expression and answered him in a confused tone... "aah! I kinda forgot the coupon... do u want me to run 5 miles and get you the coupon???" he gave a puzzled look and told me that was fine....
HEH HEH!! The pizza was really tasty... Well its the same pizza that I've been used eating from years...But it was a different taste as its been saved with a lie... !!!

And many more such crazy things happened this week... :) :)

Then my SAT preparation is going fine without any laziness.... and I brought few books from the library to entertain myself and I ofcourse have loads of work that I can get tired of .... and I have my Blog to relax with... I have Aditi to chat over phone.... Friends in India are always available to chat to kill my boredom.... I have my cooking experiments to laugh on....I have my Messed up room to shout at me to dress it up well... I have my sweet notebook to provide Music....

Therefore...

Alls well that Ends Well....

Will be back to update my Chronicles...

Likhitha.... ^_^!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random Quote : "The Greatest Gift you can give someone is your time Because when you are giving someone your time, You are giving them a portion of your life that you will never get back."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted by Likhitha @ 11:03 PM,


5 Comments:

At Monday, July 17, 2006 12:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I have the driving license but still has to learn the car driving. lol :)

Cheers
Nidhi  

At Monday, July 17, 2006 12:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I have the driving license but still has to learn the car driving. lol :)

Cheers
Nidhi  

At Monday, July 17, 2006 6:17:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@ Nidhi
ha ha ha!!! Are you kidding me???? ^~^!!  

At Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You surely are naugthy about the pizza hut... is that really true???you shiver when u tell a lie...
and i'm sure u had a great fun at Space museum... :)  

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@divya : It was an emergency divya...had no other option...So did it... he he..

@instinctz : Hi..thank you...i'm sad about 7/11 attacks too...
awww...Driving... so sad... hope i don't do such things...lol...
heh heh