likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Tuesday, July 04, 2006

With an all new "me"

Okay!!! So I think I surprised many people with a whole new entrance giving my blog a totally new assurance(good or bad ?!?!?)...A new template and a new site description and ofcourse it would be my bad if I don't mention the blog title....!!!hmm...

Last weekend stood as an absolute infallible memory in my cerebrum.Why???? You ask me... For letting me realize the value of certain important chores that I actually should drag myself into...!!Let me make it clear... Last week wasn't really quite routine, that I usually face...It was an anomalous week with all sorts of weird creatures from best friends to crazy living dirt :(. But they are all part of my life and I enjoy for being their part in return it looked like everyone ganged up to pull me into the pool of confusion, amusement, call-attention, retrospection leaving me as an optionless HomoSapien.But it was quite benevolent.That surely made my brain cells go wacky.

And to assist these unpredictable weird creatures there came the terror that I have to face with cooking...!! Ha...That's really a big thing to deal about. Well without any amusement (I hope) people may agree with me really hard for a 15 year old girl to look after all the things at home when she gets really tired up with the hectic load of work that she already planned and prepared for. Please note that I don't intend to say that I can't take care of all the things but I need some time.... To settle back, to relax, to chat, to study my interests, to prepare for miscellaneous exams etc,etc,etc.Works seemed to grow day by day staying aside as pending works. While I discovered that organizing things all together seemed to be no use.

After getting too busy I dragged my sister into this work! I can redefine my expressions with a smile. Its always good to have someone's help when u r really tucked up.... Soon as I was out of that so and so mentioned pool, I explored the things happening around.Thought I was doing some strange mistake that I never did before. What is it??? Well is that because I left India??? And is United States bringing out a new me taking away the old one??? Well I did manage to stay under my control, though things were little odd... Though I didn't actually give any importance to few of my good friends, they've been the best of their possiblility to me... and I apply my sincere apology.

Now I'm on this peak of realization that I can assure everyone that I won't repeat the mistake and I'm now the same old likhitha where people used to spot me as the center of wit and humor...
Simplicity is always my choice... That's the reason i changed my template and as u will observe me... I'm not going to publish anything beyond my experience...
Trust me I'm much organized and feel like a fantasy character who is managing all of her work by herself staying with a rested mind filled with peace and strength.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random Quote: In the rhythm of Life, we sometime find ourselves out of tune, But as long as there are friends to provide the melody, The music plays on.
^_^!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signing off the chronicles for now.... Likhitha...
Stay tuned....

posted by Likhitha @ 10:14 PM,


0 Comments: