likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Friday, July 21, 2006

Inviting Invisibility !!!

Life is always a mystery. Can it go any worse than being imperfect???? Its always a wonder when people show their smiles which are to be pretended.What can be more worse than anything when a person cannot show his/her abilities of expressions at the right time??? Are there any reasons that could end this question??? Can I have an invisible blanket as Harry Potter had in J.K.Rowling's book??? There is a reason for me to choose such an option!! Yes, There are perfect reasons for me to wish a temporary invisible life...

Why do people think that I can come with a solution to a chaotic situation???And why is that I have to be blamed if the solution that goes wrong or gets messed up for some uncertain and unacceptable mishap???? Wait a minute... Where I'm I leading myself to??? Why does all of the bad things happen to me??? Why do I have to leave the dearest ones for no reason than to accept a chaotic life??? Why??? Why me???

Things aren't working fine with me.... Specially, from July 19 2005.

When so many of the other kids of my age are enjoying their life as simple as it is.... Why can't I ????? What's the problem with God giving me that chance??? Or provide me the choice??? Oh! Yeah .... Right now... Who are reading this post may think that I sound like a spoiled breath.... Nay! It's not a good judgment... For sure there are some reasons that are haunting for answers, solutions, better strategies... But what can be my response???? You think a question mark??? Nope... It wouldn't help.... I'm still searching for the right answers and the right paths.... Yeah!

Why do few people misunderstand the right explanation???? Is there something called a "REAL" Joy once again??? Few people though very dear and known from a very long time can't get it how much they mean to someone.... You may think that rolling down tears may help! But they usually don't... atleast in my case...

If worlds collide.... I'm I the reason???? If saying truth hurts some one..... Does the fault be mine??? Why should I stand as having an Idle mind????

Why is that I'm not having the same life I used to have??? Why is that I have to wish for a blanket that turns me invisible???
Ah! Come on now.... I'm I making this more worse???

Let me signoff before I outpost too many of my thoughts....

Likhitha.... :(

posted by Likhitha @ 10:40 PM,


2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 23, 2006 10:53:00 AM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

Invisibility is okay, but text on blog being invi is a bit too much! Can I suggest a change in color scheme.. Tq!  

At Sunday, July 23, 2006 11:36:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

Text on blog is invisible??? i didn't get you... I'll give a shot on the template once I find a good one... and can u be more specific over the schemes???