likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Saturday, July 29, 2006

Self amelioration & Upswing in chores

Aloha!!! Life is going pretty smooth!

I see Upgrades... Changes ...Progress ....Enhancements....Enrichments....Betterments...Revisions... Etc etc.,

I also see some weird things happening with me... Something like cleaning up my closets and room.... And importantly my wardrobe!!!(I usually make my sister clean my wardrobe..lol..)
I'm helping people and spending some time reading books.... At the same time organizing things at home and kitchen (remember???My mom didn't return from India yet!!) and also chatting with my friends and spending some time in Gym (greatest thing).... lol...

I'm actually reading few books dealing with poetry which are ablazing me!! Poetry have this flare which overwhelms every one....

Then went shopping.... Everyone were happy except my dad... Any guesses??? That's because he have to face the credit card attack!!!! lol....

Maryland is getting hotter everyday!! I think it was 89Farenhiet ..... But we still had a hot hot veggie pizza!! Really.... That's a bad idea... Never eat a hot pizza on a sunny day.... It makes ur tongue taste weird!!

I started to explore VA lately..... I visited my cousins place in McLean and it was nice.... They were really great.... Ofcourse they are best.... (Raga and Prithvi) .... hmm... If they r reading this blog... Just wanna tell them that I had a great time in their house....!!

I installed this google desktop!! Its actually pretty comfortable though it kinda messed my desktop theme!! Its having so called gadgets and many add ons.... And a nice personalized homepage!! Google maps is the most important webpage for me though mapquest serves to some extent!!

Well I think that's it for now... Don't wanna outpost too many things....

Tune in soon for some more posts!! :) :) :) :) :)

Likhitha says Adios!! for now ^_^!!

posted by Likhitha @ 10:37 PM,


5 Comments:

At Sunday, July 30, 2006 3:36:00 PM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

Hmm, gr8 week end then. Exploiting your sister? :P

Try Google Earth if you like the maps, unless you are one of those paranoids.

Just curius, why does your posts always end with "don't wanna outpost too many thoughts."? sounds playfully worded to me.  

At Monday, July 31, 2006 12:18:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

Hey! That was funny enough to notice!! Well...actually i used the word Out post in only 2 of my posts!! this is the second post that ended with a word "outposting"!!

That means u read only 2 of my posts!!

oh! yeah Goole earth is almost minized about 24hrs!! Its a widely used software ....


Not at all... My sis just helps me.. thats a good way to put it!!(it sounds good)  

At Monday, July 31, 2006 12:41:00 AM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

LOL, concluding how many posts I read based on that comment? Girl, you could be my sister in drawing conclusions, the wrong ones :P  

At Monday, July 31, 2006 12:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

rather I would say you have out posted too many things.

My mom used to clean my wardrobe. Now I have to clean on my own, and thats so boring esp' when you have clothes like Saries, Suits, Jeans, Tops, Skirts oohh... its so tiring work.

Have fun
Nidhi  

At Monday, July 31, 2006 8:21:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@tmayad : HEH!! Was that wrong??? anyway... thank you!! :)

@Nidhi : Yeah...my mom used to clean it but not anymore...Yeah! this is the most boring thing ...u r right!!
Ah! Outposting again...

:) :)