likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Thursday, October 26, 2006

Awesome Autum!!

So i see those yellow and orange leaves again... Its really a cool view from my balcony! I can see cutie cutie little children skateboarding.... at the same time I can also see that they are making it more beautiful! How would autum be from a mountain top ??? like Appalachains???? hmm... Ponnder and you will say... Its going to be great!!! I thought so.... Well... Thats why we all headed to Appalacahins during the last weekend! It was really nice... I have beeen there before but this time... I took many many photos... Why don't u all glance around!


This Picture is taken from a 2000ft This picture is taken from a 1500ft
altitude! ^_^!!! altitude ^_^!!!

These valleys are called The Shenandoah Valley! It's beautiful... I don't think i'm a very good photographer... The photos don't look as pretty as the real ones...




these were few more clicks of that place... :)!!

Anyways... I had a good time with my cousins in there...

Okay... i gotto go do my work now... seeu all later!!!! Adiosssss!!!

posted by Likhitha @ 4:30 AM,


2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:02:00 AM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

I absolutely love the twilight pic  

At Friday, October 27, 2006 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

i knowwwwww!!! I loved it too... u know what... I TOOK THOSE PICS!!!! hehehe...