likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Friday, October 06, 2006

Back with a BANGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Oh! I just realized it... I'm so sorry...!!!! :) I think its too much of suspense about what's happening with me... Well I'm not dumber than dirt to understand that I'm being overwhelmed with the school! Yeah...That's why I'm switching to a different lifestyle!!!! Which??? Did u ponder about that??? Well... I would love to make it a bit mystery! But will surely reveal it... IF and ONLY If it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where did I stop typing about the anecdotes happening in my life?????? Oh! Yeah.. Just gave a glance down the previous blogs! I stopped with the Summer Chaos!! Okay... It's almost autumn now... I see the leaves turning to it's special colors of fall.... So I have a month to write about... Trust me.. I will never bore u all with all that stuff....!!!

Okay.... Let me just not talk about that 1 month!

Will tell u all about today!

Beep wake beep wake!!!! That's my alarm sound at 3:4:00AM... I turned the alarm to 3:43AM.... Then to 3:45AM....then to 3:50AM finally I was up by 3:55AM.....
I logged on to my laptop.... Checked my mail....! It was about 5 mins... Then opened my math text book.... It was about Trigonometry.... Oh! My..... It's the first ever time I'm introduced to Trigonometry....! It sounded soooooooooooo different! Then I was finding the graphs of those trig functions... I did math for a pretty long time....And I though who cares about it... And went back to bed by 6:30... And them my mom was yelling at me by 7:00.... WAKE UPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

For what on earth should it rain today????? OMGGGGG!!!! It was rainign so badly... And my freaking school bus...... I think it drives at 1 mile per hour!!! It takes suuuuuuuuuuuch a long time to cover from the beginning of the street to the end!

me and my friends M and A were cursing it and then finally got into the bus.... Sadly I had an umbrella in my hand!The bus was really soaking wet....! Everyone had their umbrellas... It was really bad being seated in a wet bus!

Well...Then I heartlfully accepted the austere day at school with lamenting work....! Anyway... It was nothing but routine school.... Had math... Spanish...English...Science....!!! Math was all confusing... But I picked it up by the end of the class... TRIG is scary! Spanish...! Well It wasn't that bad.... Had great fun in Chem.... Pretty okay English class!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!! That indicates the next day is Saturday!!!!!!! wowieeeeee!!! Weekend!!!! This is a long weekend! Yes it is... Columbus day!!! Wow... I remember that poem.... "In 1942 Columbus sailed the Ocean blue... la la la la ... ta ra ra ra ra Santa Maria"

Let me sail through this long weekend! And will surely type something after that! :)

Adios for now!!!!!!!!

posted by Likhitha @ 8:12 PM,


0 Comments: