likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Saturday, August 26, 2006

Summer Chaos - - The End!!!

Days and Nights are simply skyrocketing.If not why will my brain go woooosh watching them pass so fast! Yes, I have to admit that I wasted half of my summer....And I regret it! But it's not my fault!

1st month of Summer : I was overly joyous for the fact that there won't be any more school year left and I was extremely happy for the 3 month summer break! With that happiness filled upto my neck slowly closed my eyes too! Yeah, And that made me waste first half month of my summer break! And then, I faced the terrible cooking experiences as my mom is in India to complete some work and bless my cousin's marriage! Hey, I can name them as "Cooking Terrors" Yeah...Really, For the second part of my 1st month summer was wasted for the Cooking alerts from my kitchen!

2nd month of summer : So slowly I was out of the kitchen terrors and started to feel the comforts of cooking....lol...This time I was careful enough to use salt, sugar and soda for the right purpose.... And this month I don't remember messing up the recipes with salt and sugar confusion as I did before!My dad's tea waas perfect and the curries were excellent!! Yeah...I got my title from someone.... "Liks - The doctor of the Kitchen" heheheh!!!
Now comes the second part! I was totally pissed off with the packing work that should be done for the planned shifting from Maryland to Virginia...Therefore the task was done with my outstanding work in packing things!

3rd month of summer : So,As you can expect...I was completely tired with packing and unpacking things in my new home! Now that I mentioned the Tiredness, I will admit that I was sick for few days! That's how it went for the first part of the 3rd month!

When it comes to the 2nd part that is the present time!! .... I joined my new school... Yuppie... It's not as good as Maryland's! Okay...Why to blame the school, I can say I miss my old school....!
After the appointment with my counselor, I got my new home work! Yemeeee !! I'm taking
AP World history!!! And few other academic classes like Pre-Calculus, Chemistry... The fun classes will be etymology,PE,Spanish!!!

Now that my schedule is perfectly fixed! I got my summer homework in the end of the summer where I have one week of time left! I have to finish readin a novel of 300 pages, Have to outline 200 Pages in my fat AP world history text book! And my homework is being so rude to me that it's refusing to get completed! Yes...Is this some sought of revenge???

So therefore my holidays are over......I'm already into my homework...And it sucks! The feeling is soooo bad that I can't play anymore...And I regret for wasting time! Oh! There comes the fear of my new school which is banging my nerves!!!
Whatever it is...My brain is actually being wise and good to me....It's predicting the positive outcomes! And I have my 100% trust in God!!!
Sorry that I can't hold my wit in this post! I'm completely swallowed by the fear of homework completion! Yes, I see homework everywhere...I feel like it's growing day by day and organizing is not helping me! Yup!
I see it everywhere....I dream of it too....Homework here....Homework there...Homework everywhere! OMG!!!! I can't feel anything else... Coz what I can think about is my Homework...And my thought process betrays me thinking beyond my homework!

I have Orkut for some sought of refreshment! Yes.... I take some break through it! Which usually cool my brain cells....

hmm...Now I hear my homework calling me...So I better get going...

Tune in soon...For some better stuff!!!

Cheers....Likhitha ^_^!!!!

posted by Likhitha @ 8:19 AM,


19 Comments:

At Sunday, August 27, 2006 4:17:00 PM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

hmmm.. what do I say? Aren't you too young to be already scared by homework?!!
So I'll just say cheers and enjoy your holidays :)  

At Sunday, August 27, 2006 4:21:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

hmm...well...You won't understand that... Ofcourse it's a college subject that i'm dealing with! well... I'm not scared of homework! Actually with the time I have...Homework is taking it all away...I should have some time to rest too!  

At Monday, August 28, 2006 1:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi liks! Gud 2 see ya! Kelly says hi...
Hey...Don't worry about homework! I'm on the same road that u r on... Yes..Taking AP NSL this year... It seems to be like studying the whole constitution...AP History is horrible i took it last year...
Just be perfect with ur outlines... thats all what u need... I feel like going invisible in AP classes.... Tons of homework on such little souls... sob sob sigh...

and why don't u join MySpace?????
Have a good one....see ya...  

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 4:00:00 AM, Blogger Ankush said...

The best way to enjoy the homework is.............

"Don't do it"..:)
That eskance by the teacher is worth the salt...i remember my school days. Never finished mine on time and had to bear the brunt.....:)...so the buzzword is...Procrastinate:)

thanks for dropping by.
chao!  

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha...!!!hmm..likhitha...You are worried...hehehe...why i'm I not surprised???Cuz u always do....
Cheer up girl...there is a new world out of ur books...!You will however keep up your 4.0GPA...then why do u worry about it????

AP subs are always typical...SO just keep on doing the best...! I know ...for sure... You won't leave your 4.0GPA...!!!  

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:28:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@michelle : Back a hi to Kelly...
Hmm..I'll try not to panic... Outlines do help!

me joining MySpcae???NOWAY! You know about me.... and MySpace is full of crazy strangers...better not me deal with it! I suggest u write ur blog in blogspot...

@grenade : Heheheh! Thats funny... well...I wanna do my homework...but i have very less time..thats the problem! Thanks for commenting though! You know what...I used to skip my languages homework...but the results used to be bad! hehehe...u take the hint!

@Alyssa: OMG!!!! Alyssa...You are such a ------ Dash! Girl..now don't make fun of me!!! Thanks for dropping by...!!!  

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I better ask Lord Buddha for my "Nirvana"....Since I'm following you...!!! ahhhghhhhh!!!  

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:31:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

That's not at all funny michelle....!!!! and let's not chat in this blog...  

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:07:00 PM, Blogger Abhay said...

pheww...that really seems a chaotic summer :P
here's some food for thought....In life, the more u study, the more u have tos tudy...there's no escape, no respite, no time for rest....rest assured !  

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:33:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@Abhay: Hehe...Nice say... That's quite natural....!!! Well...Thanks for dropping by my blog... ^_^!!!!  

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohooooooo...Ida sangathi... online lo kuda undatledu ante neekedo aipoindi ani anukunna... Okay...
So busy huh???? appudappudu koncham messenger moham chusthu undamma....

Don't get carried away with ur academics...!!!  

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellooooooo!!!! Wake up madam Wake up.... Where r ya??? Still living on this planet or not???? Not a single mail in the past few days???

Nice blog ra... chala baundi...!! inka enti... mail atleast after u read this comment!  

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 10:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oyeeeeee?????? emaindi neeku??? no replies????? Sup buddy??? looks like u r too busy....

Well...your summer seems to be interesting...but exactly chaotic...you are well good in managing such things... so smile...

keep in touch...!!!  

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:37:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@priyanka : Okay okay...!!! will follow ur advicce... Peace!!!

@Sudha : I'm very much alvie on this planet! aina enti... so if don't be online only then u will read my blog huh????

@deepthi : Okay madam ok...sure wil keep in touc with ya...and thanks...  

At Friday, September 01, 2006 10:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey likhitha! its me Sarah from ur new skool! it was nice meeting u and u definetly have a nice personality. can't wait to see u on our first day of skool! i bet u had a busy summer and i feel soo sorry for u about the homework. i hope its going by well and i hope ur enjoying ur last weekend before skool starts! see ya :)  

At Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:09:00 AM, Blogger Aravind Raghu said...

talking abt cooking at home...whenever my mom left my bro cooked for and he happily ate outside ;)  

At Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe oh! poor you... summer seems to be busy... bet u didn't had any rest huh... homework solution is to keep it undone... heheheheheeh  

At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:48:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@Sarah: Hey....Nice to see ya here... Yep i'm escited!!!! Hope we meet in the cafeteria or near the mail office or the guidance...!!!

@Aravind Raghu: hehehe...thats a cool joke...even though its real..!

@Anonymous: better give urself a name....:)  

At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, hope you're enjoying school! Most of my classes are fun this year! I hope you have as fun an experience this year as I do... Of course, everyone says Junior year is the toughest year... I guess i'm lucky, my teachers are fairly laid back... for example, i don't have homework tonight!

Well, have fun!