likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ottawa!!! (Day 1 ~ not much fun)

The capital city of canada - Ottawa!!!
wowieeeee.... we went on wheels and drove 580miles!!! and we were in Ottawa!
Day - 1 ~ ~ ~ Ah! so i saw the board which said "Welcome to Ontario" .... with a bright grin, I asked my dad whether we reached ottawa.... from his answer, I learned that we were just few miles away! **GIGGLES**.... Do u think I was excited????? Yesssss, Indeed I was! It was my first visit to Canada. hmm... I felt asleep as it was 9PM. After 30 minutes, my sister who is a synonym for CHATTER BOX, with her vociferous uproar, yelled in my ears and finally succeeded in spoiling my sleep! I asked her what she want, she lowered her voice and asked me to look out of the window! woooooooow...... that was soooooooooo good!!!! I saw a great bridge!! Water and the lights.... its called the 1000 lights brigde! then I saved some excitement to see the rest of the city! It looked different, the downtown was just like India! the stores were very close to each other. I didn't see many similarities between Washington and Ottawa. Okay... so just glance around these pics...! those were few nice buildings that i noticed!





So.... Those are few pics taken from the car!
and i will surely be back with rest of the days! I assure u that the next post will not be as bad as this one.... OMGGGGG...... my momz yelling..... i gotto go sit by the dining table!!!
See you!!
^_^!

posted by Likhitha @ 7:30 PM,


0 Comments: