likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Violin!! :)

"Since the Baroque era the violin has been one of the most important of all instruments in classical music, for several reasons. The tone of the violin stands out above other instruments, making it appropriate for playing a melody line. In the hands of a good player, the violin is extremely agile, and can execute rapid and difficult sequences of notes." ---- Says Wikipedia!

Blessed are those people who can play Violin! They are soooooooooooooo lucky! God! Can I ever become a violinist???!!!??? I always have some or the other problem which stops me from playing my FAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVORITE instrument! I have my final chance now! But my dad don't really like me taking the classes right now...! coz its my 11th grade and I just don't want it to be too late when I realize that I lost my passion!! I know... I might sound stupid... I know that I have take my SATs this year and the upcoming year... I'm totally blocked with my AP courses... But if I miss this chance to learn the violin.... I can never look back! I can manage the whole thing... But convincing my dad is the hardest part in here!! LOL..! Hope he will say yes! ummm.... Well... My fingers are however crossed!!!

posted by Likhitha @ 11:09 AM,


7 Comments:

At Sunday, December 31, 2006 1:10:00 AM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

way to go kid!
all the best. :)  

At Sunday, December 31, 2006 1:12:00 AM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

way to go kid!
all the best.  

At Friday, January 19, 2007 6:47:00 PM, Blogger BlackThorn said...

so, did ya get the approval?? i hope u did :) ur blog-template is simply awesome, i think im infatuated!  

At Friday, January 19, 2007 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

@i7 - ummm.... NOPE! he was like.. "Don't divert yourself! You have big things to concentrate on and blah blha blah!" .... well... I will someday play it really really really really well! I don't care if that someday is near or far!  

At Saturday, January 20, 2007 7:48:00 PM, Blogger BlackThorn said...

thats da required +ve approach to wishes in life, commendable it is :) my best wishes wid u :)  

At Saturday, February 03, 2007 8:15:00 AM, Blogger Satish said...

nice post....all the best buddy!!
and btw, u r tagged!! chk my blog  

At Sunday, February 04, 2007 2:17:00 PM, Blogger Likhitha said...

Hahah! thanks! yeah..sure i will check urs!