likinstein's Quotidian Chronicles The cheerful, the doleful, the exceptional, the conventional, the hilarious, the serious,the intermittent...well its a journal...few captures too...


Sunday, February 04, 2007

Okie... I'm tagged!

Satish - My co-blogger, tagged me with the so called "7-series"

1. Seven things I wish to do before I die:
  1. Accomplish my dream, to get a doctorate in Physics.
  2. Get a good job, support my family in every way.
  3. Establish a library.
  4. Earn enough of bank-balance to face myself and my family's hosipital expenses.
  5. Clear off all the debts I have.
  6. After all the expenses, 10% of the possible income could go to the community service sector. I would definitely consider a scholorship organization! I guess, i really know the importance of Scholarship.
  7. Make people happy around me and have accomplished, satisfied and healthy death!

2.Seven things I can do:

  1. I can take care and organize my personal things.
  2. Can talk or chat on phone or computer for looooooooooooong hours with my friends!
  3. I can help anyone who needs it. specially, I love helping people in Math and science.
  4. I can study for as many hours I can to get an A in Math and science.
  5. Work hard
  6. Bug my friends and still make them like me! lol!
  7. watch movies and chill and have fun and enjoy to the fullest!

3.Seven things I cannot do:

  1. live without my family, friends, technology, nature, 5 natural elements, food and a belief in god.
  2. Study without a time break.
  3. Live at my home without going to India for once in a while.
  4. resist eating chocolates. Yes, I'm super chocoholic.
  5. follow my planner in the way it's set up!
  6. live without depending on GOOGLE and my Library!
  7. live without my Job.

4. Seven things that attract me to the opposite :

  1. Intelligence
  2. Honesty, Genorosity
  3. Understanding, helping and a friendly nature!!
  4. tactfulness
  5. Humour
  6. the bugging natue. but not too much!
  7. should be a bit handsome too!

5.Seven things I say most:

  1. Lol! - Thats the most used 3 letter word!
  2. Oh my god!!!
  3. Mommmmmmmmmm!!! ---- (everyday... as soon as i wake up... and if i et hurt or if i get scared... )
  4. Oh! lord... Have mercy on me!
  5. Oh! noooooo!
  6. yayyyyy!
  7. ummm

6.Seven persons to be tagged:

  1. Todd
  2. Emily
  3. Subhash
  4. Abhay
  5. Nidhi
  6. Vishv
  7. Meena

uhhh.... I finally finished it! But this helped me to know a lot about me! I never even thought about that question! haha! Anyways... people who are tagged, I expect atleast 5 of them to blog the 7- series!

Okie... Will bug ya'll later!

See you... Likhitha!!!!!!

posted by Likhitha @ 1:12 PM,


4 Comments:

At Monday, February 05, 2007 12:19:00 AM, Blogger Satish said...

well thts the fastest tag i got!! :P
plz correct the first word of the post-my name!!
u have debts? :o
healthy death....sounds like an oxymoron :))  

At Monday, February 05, 2007 3:55:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

teeheee! Sorry... it's corrected! No... i don't have any debts right now! But in future if i have any bank loan debts or something like that! Oh! Yeah... sure I would expect a healthy death!  

At Monday, February 05, 2007 4:10:00 AM, Blogger TMaYaD said...

hey kid, you are too young to talk about death yet. :P

And here I was sitting and smiling thinking I've escaped satthi's tag. But, --wait a sec there-- Didn't I write this one already?
well, close to it anyways. :P  

At Monday, February 05, 2007 4:16:00 AM, Blogger Likhitha said...

not really talking about death! I don't even wanna imagine about it! Thats just about the topic!